The plumbing technician is a vital role to our reputation and ongoing success. Anyone performing in this capacity must have phenomenal interpersonal and communication skills, along with experience as a Plumbing Technician in order to effectively communicate with the client as well as the office.
Specific Job Requirements
- Ability to perform all plumbing repairs and replacements to code
- Ability to solder and perform necessary electrical work associated with the plumbing project the client requires
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Must be capable of performing a thorough and accurate plumbing inspection and communicating findings to the client
- Ability to complete paperwork legibly and in an understandable manner
- Ability to perform calculations necessary for plumbing work as well as calculations necessary for invoicing purposes
- Must be comfortable asking for payment and collecting money
- Must comply with all safety standards and processes
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces
- Must know and adhere to all state plumbing codes
- Must meet all standards such as callback ratio, average ticket, productivity, accurate Straight Forward Pricing calculations, etc.
To apply, please fill out the information below, attach your resume and then DOWNLOAD & POPULATE THIS APPLICATION FORM and e-mail it to us at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!